News Flash  

Posted by The Alchemist in

Done with work today. Hopefully will have a post up for tonight. My job plays havoc with writing, since I work crazy irregular hours. (Like today I got on at Four AM, boy was that fun) I am planning on going to a posting schedual. For my shiney new story I want to go to a monday friday update schedual for now. I figure if I set myself a goal, and then inform you all of if, so you can constantly berate me if I fail to meet it, then I'll be a little more regular in my writing.

When things get going and I am more in the writing habit, I'll probably renew my work on one or more of my other stories and add an update schedual for those as well. And then try to crank out my few short stories that are sitting on the back burner. And play video games. But that has nothing to do with writing.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 1, 2008 at Tuesday, July 01, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment