The Writing Report  

Posted by The Alchemist in

Well, I've decided to take some "time off" as it were from regular posting so I can do some plotting. I've been trying out the Stephen King writing method for some time (come up with a few events and charcters, and just start writing) and I'll admit it has turned up some suprises in the story for me, but its just not passing muster. I know I can tell better stories then this, even if I can't write them that well. So I'm going to go off with my notebook and work on the plots of a few of my short stories and two of my main stories. With any luck I'll have a post soon.

Thanks for your patience.

The Alchemist

This entry was posted on Monday, August 11, 2008 at Monday, August 11, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment