Holy Crap, I have an Internet Connection!  

Posted by The Alchemist in

Well, I have internet, at least late at night when the misserable wireless network here doesn't have the load of the two or three other guests who might use it. *Sigh*

-What the future holds-

I'm working as a construction worker now. And I'm exhausted. Most nights I barely have enough energy to stumble back to my room and loose conciousness in my bed. It probably has to do with the giant quartz counter tops me and some other guys have to lug up a flight of stairs every day. Were flipping hotel rooms here, tearing out countertops and ovens and what not, hauling it all down, and taking big heavy rocks that seem to have been mistaken for counter tops back up. I think I am done rambling/complaining now. Suffice it to say I don't really have the time or energy to write much. However. I have Sundays off. Most likely I'll spend this Sunday and the next merely laying on my rooms couch and resting, but, if for some strange reason I find myself with some extra energy, I'll see if I can't get out a post. Don't hold your breath. You'll probably die.

The Alchemist

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 20, 2008 at Sunday, July 20, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment