Time flys when your having fun.  

Posted by The Alchemist in

Its been about two months since I've been able to play with my writing hobbie. It seems like the exams just kept coming, one after another. Never fun. But now I have some free time and I think I'll get back to writing.

Current projects:

I really enjoy the mid world writings and definently want to keep those going.

I am also working on several short stories in the spirit of H.P. Lovecraft and Stephen King. I think I have a nack for coming up with ideas for short fiction, though the execution is still somewhat lacking; I still need more practice. It should be fun.

I've got two short stories on the back burner, Dark Tidings and The Lost Boys. I've been thinking about slash tinkering with Dark Tidings for almost a year now and still don't entirely like it. As for the Lost boys I can't seem to figure out how to get the thing of the ground. Once it gets going I think it will practically write itself. Oh well. Expect more updates soon.

The Alchemist

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 3, 2008 at Thursday, April 03, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment