News Flash  

Posted by The Alchemist in

If you hadn't noticed I'm back at it again. I also figured out how to get it to tab over! Woot! Anyway. I have a few tests comming up so writing activity might be suspended for a few days. (Cry your pardon) I have a feeling that another writer may be joining me in this new story; it might become a collaberative work, who knows.

This tale is written in a place dreamed up by steven king, and the begining of my tale is based heavily on parts of his books, The Gunslinger, and a scene from Wolves of the Callah. I hope you enjoy it. I think its going to become my primary story, a story I feel that I know better how to tell then the last one.

- The Alchemist

This entry was posted on Friday, February 1, 2008 at Friday, February 01, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Kay! Now I'm caught up and intrigued. I'm going to go back and re-read your email and try to make sense of it. I think you were tired when you wrote that summary to me. We'll start some correspondence.

February 6, 2008 at 9:00 AM

Post a Comment